Low Pressure Reclamation System for CFC 11, 113, & HCFC 123
LOW PRESSURE RECLAMATION PROCESSOR
Neva® LPRS equipment is intended for use as a light commercial reclamation system with low-pressure refrigerants.
The unit design allows portable field use for refrigerant removal at high transfer rates.
- 110 volt operation requires only 15 amp service.
- Modular concept allows the serviceman to take just enough storage capacity to the job.
- Easy-to-use — Entire system connects in minutes.
- Removes air from any system quickly without slowing down performance.
- Low maintenance — a cleanable oil separator and durable vacuum pump capable of 29.9” evacuation levels will provide years of trouble free service.
- Transfers refrigerant faster than any other equipment.
|Refrigerant||Liquid Refrigerant Transfer Rate #/min.||Vapor Refrigerant Transfer Rate #/min.||Reclamation Rates|
Specifications – Dimensions & Weights
115 Volt 15 Amp. Control components UL listed and installed per national electrical code.
Approved Hose Sets:
4 each ¾” x 20′ Hoses, 1 each ¾” x 3′ Drier Hose. All hoses equipped with Full Flow Valves & JIC Fittings.
The Neva® Difference
First and foremost, Our Service Manager walks through and performs an on-site assessment. After the walk through our service manager and the customer contact will agree upon the nature of the industrial refrigeration or commercial air conditioning problem.
B: Detailed Product Service Agreement
Our detailed product Service Agreement is fully transparent, outlining the full scopre of work,materials required and pricing.
C: Qualified Technician + Service Manager + Full Circle
We will then assign the right technician - with specific product experience and expertise-who oprates under the direct supervision of the Service Manager
Whether you are a large petrochemical company, a commercial management company or an industrial manufacturer, you can depend on Neva®'s experienced, skilled service technicians to provide customized, tailored service designed to fit your unique needs.
* indicates a required field