High Pressure Reclamation for R-114, 12, 134A, 22, 500, 502 & 507
HIGH PRESSURE RECLAMATION PROCESSOR SYSTEM
Neva®‘s HPRS equipment is intended for use as a light commercial reclamation system with all high pressure refrigerants. The unit design allows portable field use for refrigerant removal at high transfer rates.
Transfer Rate up to 9.0#/min.
Transfer Rate 275#/min.
- High Capacity open drive vapor pump capable of required vacuum levels at condensing temperatures up to 120º F. Makes quick work of the largest refrigerant transfer jobs in all ambient situations.
- Large Water Cooled Condenser for rapid removal of vapor and maximum compressor life (2 to 4 GPM required).
- Compact, Aluminum Cart with Stair Climber makes the HPRS the smallest, lightest and highest transfer rate system on the market.
- Easy To Transport. Easy to Maneuver. The balanced system allows the operator to position the HPRS to any convenient location quickly.
- Manifold and Valves provide a means for a one-time hookup for all operations and de-inventorying of hoses.
- User-friendly, straight forward operation like the LPRS.
|Refrigerant||Liquid Refrigerant Transfer Rate #/min.||Vapor Refrigerant Reclamation Rate #/min.||Reclamation Rates|
Specifications – Dimensions & Weights
120 Volts – 1 Phase – 20 Amps leave in. UL listed and installed per national electrical code.
Approved Hose Sets:
Standard Set: 4 – each ¾” x 20′ Vapor Hoses, 1 each ¾” x 3′ Drier Hose.
The Neva® Difference
First and foremost, Our Service Manager walks through and performs an on-site assessment. After the walk through our service manager and the customer contact will agree upon the nature of the industrial refrigeration or commercial air conditioning problem.
B: Detailed Product Service Agreement
Our detailed product Service Agreement is fully transparent, outlining the full scope of work, materials required, and pricing.
C: Qualified Technician + Service Manager + Full Circle
We will then assign the right technician - with specific product experience and expertise-who oprates under the direct supervision of the Service Manager
Whether you are a large petrochemical company, a commercial management company or an industrial manufacturer, you can depend on Neva®'s experienced, skilled service technicians to provide customized, tailored service designed to fit your unique needs.
* indicates a required field